condition - Meaning in Hindi
condition - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of condition in English
- the procedure that is varied in order to estimate a variable's effect by comparison with a control condition
- information that should be kept in mind when making a decision
- "another consideration is the time it would take"
- an assumption on which rests the validity or effect of something else
- (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement
strings, term, term
- "the contract set out the conditions of the lease"
- "the terms of the treaty were generous"
- a mode of being or form of existence of a person or thing
- "the human condition"
- a state at a particular time
- "a condition (or state) of disrepair"
- "the current status of the arms negotiations"
- an illness, disease, or other medical problem
- "a heart condition"
- "a skin condition"
- the state of (good) health (especially in the phrases `in condition' or `in shape' or `out of condition' or `out of shape')
shape, shape, shape
- apply conditioner to in order to make smooth and shiny
- "I condition my hair after washing it"
- put into a better state
- "he conditions old cars"
- specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement; make an express demand or provision in an agreement
qualify, specify, stipulate
- "The contract stipulates the dates of the payments"
- "The will stipulates that she can live in the house for the rest of her life"
- develop (a child's or animal's) behavior by instruction and practice; especially to teach self-control
check, discipline, train, train
- "Is this dog trained?"
- "Parents must discipline their children"
- establish a conditioned response
Ad-free experience & much more
Using simple present tense
Hindi - Language vs Dialect
Shakespearean phrases that are used even today
What is another word for condition ?
Sentences with the word condition
Words that rhyme with condition
Words starting with
What is condition meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase condition refers to the procedure that is varied in order to estimate a variable's effect by comparison with a control condition, or information that should be kept in mind when making a decision, or an assumption on which rests the validity or effect of something else, or (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement, or a mode of being or form of existence of a person or thing, or a state at a particular time, or apply conditioner to in order to make smooth and shiny. See condition meaning in Hindi, condition definition, translation and meaning of condition in Hindi. Find condition similar words, condition synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of condition. Find the answer of what is the meaning of condition in Hindi. देखें condition का हिन्दी मतलब, condition का मीनिंग, condition का हिन्दी अर्थ, condition का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "condition"
What is condition meaning in Hindi, condition translation in Hindi, condition definition, pronunciations and examples of condition in Hindi. condition का हिन्दी मीनिंग, condition का हिन्दी अर्थ, condition का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.