earth - Meaning in Hindi
earth - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of earth in English
- the abode of mortals (as contrasted with Heaven or Hell)
- "it was hell on earth"
- the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on
Earth, Earth, globe, globe, world
- "he sailed around the world"
- "the Earth moves around the sun"
- a connection between an electrical device and a large conducting body, such as the earth (which is taken to be at zero voltage)
- the concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife
earthly concern, world, worldly concern
- "they consider the church to be independent of the world"
- the solid part of the earth's surface
dry land, ground, land, land, solid ground, terra firma
- "he dropped the logs on the ground"
- "the earth shook for several minutes"
- "the plane turned away from the sea and moved back over land"
- the loose soft material that makes up a large part of the land surface
- "they dug into the earth outside the church"
- once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- connect to the earth
- "earth the circuit"
- hide in the earth like a hunted animal
Earth is the third planet from the Sun and the only place known in the universe where life has originated and found habitability. While Earth may not contain the largest volumes of water in the Solar System, only Earth sustains liquid surface water, extending over 70.8% of the Earth with its ocean, making Earth an ocean world. Earth's polar regions currently retain most of all other water with large sheets of ice covering ocean and land, dwarfing Earth's groundwater, lakes, rivers and atmospheric water. Land, consisting of continents and islands, extends over 29.2% of the Earth and is widely covered by vegetation. Below Earth's surface material lies Earth's crust consisting of several slowly moving tectonic plates, which interact to produce mountain ranges, volcanoes, and earthquakes. Earth's liquid outer core generates a magnetic field that shapes the magnetosphere of Earth, largely deflecting destructive solar winds and cosmic radiation.
पृथ्वी सौर मण्डल में सूर्य से तीसरा ग्रह है और एकमात्र खगोलीय वस्तु है जो जीवन को आश्रय देने के लिए जाना जाता है। इसकी सतह का 71% भाग जल से तथा 29% भाग भूमि से ढका हुआ है। इसकी सतह विभिन्न प्लेटों से बनी हुए है। इस पर जल तीनो अवस्थाओं में पाया जाता है। इसके दोनों ध्रुवों पर बर्फ की एक मोटी परत है।Also see "Earth" on Wikipedia
Ad-free experience & much more
Using plural forms to show respect in Hindi
Confusing words in English
Basic conversation skills (for Hindi learners)
What is another word for earth ?
Words starting with
What is earth meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase earth refers to the abode of mortals (as contrasted with Heaven or Hell), or the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on, or a connection between an electrical device and a large conducting body, such as the earth (which is taken to be at zero voltage), or the concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife, or the solid part of the earth's surface, or the loose soft material that makes up a large part of the land surface, or connect to the earth. See earth meaning in Hindi, earth definition, translation and meaning of earth in Hindi. Find earth similar words, earth synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of earth. Find the answer of what is the meaning of earth in Hindi. देखें earth का हिन्दी मतलब, earth का मीनिंग, earth का हिन्दी अर्थ, earth का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "earth"
What is earth meaning in Hindi, earth translation in Hindi, earth definition, pronunciations and examples of earth in Hindi. earth का हिन्दी मीनिंग, earth का हिन्दी अर्थ, earth का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.