natural - Meaning in Hindi
natural - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of natural in English
- free from artificiality
- "a lifelike pose"
- "a natural reaction"
- being talented through inherited qualities
born, born, innate
जन्म से, ...Premium
- "a born musician"
- "a natural leader"
- "an innate talent"
- (of a parent or child) related by blood; genetically related
- "biological child"
- "natural parent"
- in accordance with nature; relating to or concerning nature
- "a very natural development"
- "natural cliffs"
- "natural phenomena"
- "natural resources"
- "natural science"
- "our natural environment"
- existing in or produced by nature; not artificial or imitation
- "a natural pearl"
- "a natural sweetener"
- "natural blonde hair"
- "natural fertilizers"
- "natural gas"
- "natural silk"
- existing in or in conformity with nature or the observable world; neither supernatural nor magical
- "a perfectly natural explanation"
- (of a musical note) being neither raised nor lowered by one chromatic semitone
- "a natural scale"
- "B natural"
- functioning or occurring in a normal way; lacking abnormalities or deficiencies
- "a grandparent's natural affection for a grandchild"
- "it's the natural thing to happen"
- "natural immunity"
- (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
raw, rude, rude
- "bales of rude cotton"
- "natural produce"
- "natural yogurt"
- "raw sugar"
- "raw wool"
- unthinking; prompted by (or as if by) instinct
- "a cat's natural aversion to water"
- "offering to help was as instinctive as breathing"
- (craps) a first roll of 7 or 11 that immediately wins the stake
- a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat
- someone regarded as certain to succeed
- "he's a natural for the job"
Ad-free experience & much more
Reasons to learn an Indian language
Origin of Sanskrit
Basic rules of grammar
What is another word for natural ?
Sentences with the word natural
Words starting with
What is natural meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase natural refers to free from artificiality, or being talented through inherited qualities, or (of a parent or child) related by blood; genetically related, or in accordance with nature; relating to or concerning nature, or existing in or produced by nature; not artificial or imitation, or existing in or in conformity with nature or the observable world; neither supernatural nor magical, or (craps) a first roll of 7 or 11 that immediately wins the stake. See natural meaning in Hindi, natural definition, translation and meaning of natural in Hindi. Find natural similar words, natural synonyms. Also learn natural opposite words, natural antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of natural. Find the answer of what is the meaning of natural in Hindi. देखें natural का हिन्दी मतलब, natural का मीनिंग, natural का हिन्दी अर्थ, natural का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "natural"
What is natural meaning in Hindi, natural translation in Hindi, natural definition, pronunciations and examples of natural in Hindi. natural का हिन्दी मीनिंग, natural का हिन्दी अर्थ, natural का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.