squeeze - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of squeeze in English
- the act of gripping and pressing firmly
- "he gave her cheek a playful squeeze"
- a tight or amorous embrace
- "come here and give me a big hug"
- an aggressive attempt to compel acquiescence by the concentration or manipulation of power
power play, squeeze play
- "she laughed at this sexual power play and walked away"
- a twisting squeeze
- "gave the wet cloth a wring"
- (slang) a person's girlfriend or boyfriend
- "she was his main squeeze"
- a situation in which increased costs cannot be passed on to the customer
- "increased expenses put a squeeze on profits"
- a state in which there is a short supply of cash to lend to businesses and consumers and interest rates are high
credit crunch, liquidity crisis
- the act of forcing yourself (or being forced) into or through a restricted space
- "getting through that small opening was a tight squeeze"
- to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means
coerce, force, hale, hale, pressure
- "He squeezed her for information"
- "She forced him to take a job in the city"
- obtain by coercion or intimidation
extort, gouge, rack, wring
- "They extorted money from the executive by threatening to reveal his past to the company boss"
- "They squeezed money from the owner of the business by threatening him"
- press or force
shove, stuff, thrust
- "She thrust the letter into his hand"
- "Stuff money into an envelope"
- to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
crush, mash, mash, squash, squelch
- "crush an aluminum can"
- "squeeze a lemon"
- squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
- "I squeezed myself into the corner"
- squeeze tightly between the fingers
nip, nip, pinch, tweet, twinge, twitch
- "He pinched her behind"
- "She squeezed the bottle"
- press firmly
- "He squeezed my hand"
- hold (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness
bosom, embrace, hug
- "He hugged her close to him"
- "Hug me, please"
- "They embraced"
- squeeze or press together
compact, compact, compress, constrict, contract, press, press
- "she compressed her lips"
- "the spasm contracted the muscle"
Words starting with
What is squeeze meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase squeeze refers to the act of gripping and pressing firmly, or a tight or amorous embrace, or an aggressive attempt to compel acquiescence by the concentration or manipulation of power, or a twisting squeeze, or (slang) a person's girlfriend or boyfriend, or a situation in which increased costs cannot be passed on to the customer, or to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means. See squeeze meaning in Hindi, squeeze definition, translation and meaning of squeeze in Hindi. Find squeeze similar words, squeeze synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of squeeze. Find the answer of what is the meaning of squeeze in Hindi. देखें squeeze का हिन्दी मतलब, squeeze का मीनिंग, squeeze का हिन्दी अर्थ, squeeze का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "squeeze"
What is squeeze meaning in Hindi, squeeze translation in Hindi, squeeze definition, pronunciations and examples of squeeze in Hindi. squeeze का हिन्दी मीनिंग, squeeze का हिन्दी अर्थ, squeeze का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more