transferer - Meaning in Hindi
transfer - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of transfer in English
- the act of transfering something from one form to another
अंतरण, स्थानांतरण, हस्तांतरण
- "the transfer of the music from record to tape suppressed much of the background noise"
- the act of moving something from one location to another
conveyance, transferral, transport, transport, transportation, transportation
- transferring ownership
- application of a skill learned in one situation to a different but similar situation
carry-over, transfer of training
- a ticket that allows a passenger to change conveyances
- someone who transfers or is transferred from one position to another
- "the best student was a transfer from LSU"
- transfer from one place or period to another
- "The ancient Greek story was transplanted into Modern America"
- send from one person or place to another
channel, channel, channelise, channelize, transmit, transport, transport
- "transmit a message"
- lift and reset in another soil or situation
- "Transplant the young rice plants"
- move around
- "transfer the packet from his trouser pockets to a pocket in his jacket"
- shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes
- "He removed his children to the countryside"
- "remove a case to another court"
- "Remove the troops to the forest surrounding the city"
- change from one vehicle or transportation line to another
- "She changed in Chicago on her way to the East coast"
- cause to change ownership
- "I transferred my stock holdings to my children"
- move from one place to another
- "transfer the data"
- "transfer the patient to another hospital"
- "transmit the news"
- transfer somebody to a different position or location of work
Ad-free experience & much more
Types of sentences
Basic conversation skills (for Hindi learners)
20 important phrases to learn in Hindi
Learn to pronounce these difficult words in English
What is another word for transferer ?
Sentences with the word transferer
Words that rhyme with transferer
Words starting with
What is transferer meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase transferer refers to the act of transfering something from one form to another, or the act of moving something from one location to another, or transferring ownership, or application of a skill learned in one situation to a different but similar situation, or a ticket that allows a passenger to change conveyances, or someone who transfers or is transferred from one position to another, or transfer from one place or period to another. See transferer meaning in Hindi, transferer definition, translation and meaning of transferer in Hindi. Find transferer similar words, transferer synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of transferer. Find the answer of what is the meaning of transferer in Hindi. देखें transferer का हिन्दी मतलब, transferer का मीनिंग, transferer का हिन्दी अर्थ, transferer का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "transferer"
What is transferer meaning in Hindi, transferer translation in Hindi, transferer definition, pronunciations and examples of transferer in Hindi. transferer का हिन्दी मीनिंग, transferer का हिन्दी अर्थ, transferer का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.