utilizer - Meaning in Hindi
utilize Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of utilize in English
- convert (from an investment trust to a unit trust)
- put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose
apply, employ, use, use, use, utilise
- "Apply a magnetic field here"
- "He doesn't know how to use a computer"
- "How do you utilize this tool?"
- "I apply this rule to get good results"
- "I can't use this tool"
- "This thinking was applied to many projects"
- "use the plastic bags to store the food"
- "use your head!"
- "we only use Spanish at home"
Synonyms of utilize
More matches for utilize
Words starting with
What is utilizer meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase utilizer refers to convert (from an investment trust to a unit trust), or put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose. See utilizer meaning in Hindi, utilizer definition, translation and meaning of utilizer in Hindi. Find utilizer similar words, utilizer synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of utilizer. Find the answer of what is the meaning of utilizer in Hindi. देखें utilizer का हिन्दी मतलब, utilizer का मीनिंग, utilizer का हिन्दी अर्थ, utilizer का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "utilizer"
What is utilizer meaning in Hindi, utilizer translation in Hindi, utilizer definition, pronunciations and examples of utilizer in Hindi. utilizer का हिन्दी मीनिंग, utilizer का हिन्दी अर्थ, utilizer का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Writing complex sentences in English (For beginners)Writing is one such skill that should be encouraged in young children. Read the article and understand what are complex sentences and its structure. Read more »
Important words and phrases in Marathi (For beginners)Learning a new language can be difficult. But with constant practice and learning it can be easy. Starting to talk in the language you are trying to… Read more »
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.