inept - Meaning in Marathi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of inept in English
- revealing lack of perceptiveness or judgment or finesse
- "an inept remark"
- "it was tactless to bring up those disagreeable"
- generally incompetent and ineffectual
- "feckless attempts to repair the plumbing"
- "inept handling of the account"
- not elegant or graceful in expression
awkward, clumsy, cumbersome, ill-chosen, inapt
- "a clumsy apology"
- "an awkward prose style"
- "his cumbersome writing style"
- "if the rumor is true, can anything be more inept than to repeat it now?"
Words starting with
What is inept meaning in Marathi?
The word or phrase inept refers to revealing lack of perceptiveness or judgment or finesse, or generally incompetent and ineffectual, or not elegant or graceful in expression. See inept meaning in Marathi, inept definition, translation and meaning of inept in Marathi. Find inept similar words, inept synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of inept. Find the answer of what is the meaning of inept in Marathi.
Other languages: inept meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "inept"
What is inept meaning in Marathi, inept translation in Marathi, inept definition, pronunciations and examples of inept in Marathi.
Ad-free experience & much more