novel - Meaning in Punjabi
novel Word Forms & Inflectionsnovels (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of novel in English
- pleasantly new or different
- "common sense of a most refreshing sort"
- original and of a kind not seen before
fresh, new, new
ਹਾਲ ਹੀ, ...Subscribe
- "the computer produced a completely novel proof of a well-known theorem"
- a printed and bound book that is an extended work of fiction
- "he burned all the novels"
- "his bookcases were filled with nothing but novels"
- an extended fictional work in prose; usually in the form of a story
Synonyms of novel
More matches for novel
novels ਨਵਾਲਾਂ novel concept ਨਾਵਲ ਸੰਕਲਪ novel written ਨਾਵਲ ਲਿਖਿਆ novels written ਨਾਵਲ ਲਿਖੇ novel writing ਨਾਵਲ ਲਿਖਣ novel published ਨਾਵਲ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ਤ novels published ਨਾਵਲ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ਤ novel technologies ਆਧੁਨਿਕ ਤਕਨਾਲੋਜੀ novel readers ਨਾਵਲ ਪਾਠਕ novel writers ਨਾਵਲ ਲੇਖਕ
Words starting with
What is novel meaning in Punjabi?
The word or phrase novel refers to pleasantly new or different, or original and of a kind not seen before, or a printed and bound book that is an extended work of fiction, or an extended fictional work in prose; usually in the form of a story. See novel meaning in Punjabi, novel definition, translation and meaning of novel in Punjabi. Find novel similar words, novel synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of novel. Find the answer of what is the meaning of novel in Punjabi.
Other languages: novel meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "novel"
What is novel meaning in Punjabi, novel translation in Punjabi, novel definition, pronunciations and examples of novel in Punjabi.Shabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.