absorbs - Meaning in Hindi
absorb Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of absorb in English
- cause to become one with.
- "The sales tax is absorbed into the state income tax"
- consume all of one's attention or time.
engage, engross, occupy
- "Her interest in butterflies absorbs her completely"
- devote (oneself) fully to.
engross, engulf, immerse, plunge, soak up, steep, steep
- "He immersed himself into his studies"
- take up mentally.
assimilate, ingest, take in
- "he absorbed the knowledge or beliefs of his tribe"
- assimilate or take in.
- "The immigrants were quickly absorbed into society"
- take in, also metaphorically.
draw, imbibe, soak up, sop up, suck up, suck, take in, take up
- "She drew strength from the minister's words"
- "The sponge absorbs water well"
- become imbued.
- "The liquids, light, and gases absorb"
- take up, as of debts or payments.
- "absorb the costs for something"
- suck or take up or in.
- "A black star absorbs all matter"
Synonyms of absorb
Antonyms of absorb
More matches for absorb
Ad-free experience & much more
About absorbs in Hindi
See absorbs meaning in Hindi, absorbs definition, translation and meaning of absorbs in Hindi. Find absorbs similar words, absorbs synonyms. Also learn absorbs opposite words, absorbs antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of absorbs. Find the answer of what is the meaning of absorbs in Hindi. देेखें absorbs का हिन्दी मतलब, absorbs का मीनिंग, absorbs का हिन्दी अर्थ, absorbs का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "absorbs"
What is absorbs meaning in Hindi, absorbs translation in Hindi, absorbs definition, pronunciations and examples of absorbs in Hindi. absorbs का हिन्दी मीनिंग, absorbs का हिन्दी अर्थ, absorbs का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.