blackguard - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of blackguard in English
- someone who is morally reprehensible
bounder, cad, cad, cad, dog, heel, hound, hound
- "you dirty dog"
- use foul or abusive language towards
abuse, clapperclaw, shout
अपशब्द कहना, ...Subscribe
- "The actress abused the policeman who gave her a parking ticket"
- "The angry mother shouted at the teacher"
- subject to laughter or ridicule
guy, guy, jest at, laugh at, make fun, poke fun, rib, ridicule, roast
- "His former students roasted the professor at his 60th birthday"
- "The satirists ridiculed the plans for a new opera house"
- "The students poked fun at the inexperienced teacher"
Words starting with
What is blackguard meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase blackguard refers to someone who is morally reprehensible, or use foul or abusive language towards, or subject to laughter or ridicule. See blackguard meaning in Hindi, blackguard definition, translation and meaning of blackguard in Hindi. Find blackguard similar words, blackguard synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of blackguard. Find the answer of what is the meaning of blackguard in Hindi. देखें blackguard का हिन्दी मतलब, blackguard का मीनिंग, blackguard का हिन्दी अर्थ, blackguard का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "blackguard"
What is blackguard meaning in Hindi, blackguard translation in Hindi, blackguard definition, pronunciations and examples of blackguard in Hindi. blackguard का हिन्दी मीनिंग, blackguard का हिन्दी अर्थ, blackguard का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more