crash - Meaning in Hindi
crash - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of crash in English
- a serious accident (usually involving one or more vehicles)
- "they are still investigating the crash of the TWA plane"
- a loud resonant repeating noise
clang, clangor, clangoring, clangour, clank, clash
- "he could hear the clang of distant bells"
- a sudden large decline of business or the prices of stocks (especially one that causes additional failures)
- (computer science) an event that causes a computer system to become inoperative
- "the crash occurred during a thunderstorm and the system has been down ever since"
- the act of colliding with something
- "his crash through the window"
- "the fullback's smash into the defensive line"
- occupy, usually uninvited
- "My son's friends crashed our house last weekend"
- make a sudden loud sound
- "the waves crashed on the shore and kept us awake all night"
- move with, or as if with, a crashing noise
- "The car crashed through the glass door"
- move violently as through a barrier
- "The terrorists crashed the gate"
- enter uninvited; informal
barge in, gate-crash
- "let's crash the party!"
- fall or come down violently
- "The branch crashed down on my car"
- "The plane crashed in the sea"
- cause to crash
- "Mother crashed the motorbike into the lamppost"
- "The terrorists crashed the plane into the palace"
- break violently or noisily; smash
break apart, break up
- undergo damage or destruction on impact
ram, ram, ram
- "The car crashed into the lamp post"
- "the plane crashed into the ocean"
- hurl or thrust violently
- "He dashed the plate against the wall"
- "Waves were dashing against the rock"
- undergo a sudden and severe downturn
- "the economy crashed"
- "will the stock market crash again?"
- stop operating
- "My computer crashed last night"
- "The system goes down at least once a week"
- sleep in a convenient place
doss down, doss, doss
- "You can crash here, though it's not very comfortable"
Ad-free experience & much more
Tips to practice grammar effectively
Board games that help improve your vocabulary
Shakespearean phrases that are used even today
What is another word for crash ?
Words starting with
What is crash meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase crash refers to a serious accident (usually involving one or more vehicles), or a loud resonant repeating noise, or a sudden large decline of business or the prices of stocks (especially one that causes additional failures), or (computer science) an event that causes a computer system to become inoperative, or the act of colliding with something, or occupy, usually uninvited. See crash meaning in Hindi, crash definition, translation and meaning of crash in Hindi. Find crash similar words, crash synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of crash. Find the answer of what is the meaning of crash in Hindi. देखें crash का हिन्दी मतलब, crash का मीनिंग, crash का हिन्दी अर्थ, crash का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "crash"
What is crash meaning in Hindi, crash translation in Hindi, crash definition, pronunciations and examples of crash in Hindi. crash का हिन्दी मीनिंग, crash का हिन्दी अर्थ, crash का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.