error - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of error in English
- a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention
अपचार, अपराध, अशुद्धि, कज, कारस्तानी, कारिस्तानी, कुसूर, ख़ता, खता, ग़लती, गलती, चूक, त्रुटि, दोष, नुक़्स, नुक्स, भूल, विपर्यय
- "he made a bad mistake"
- "I could understand his English in spite of his grammatical faults"
- "she was quick to point out my errors"
- (baseball) a failure of a defensive player to make an out when normal play would have sufficed
- inadvertent incorrectness
- departure from what is ethically acceptable
- a misconception resulting from incorrect information
- part of a statement that is not correct
- "the book was full of errors"
- (computer science) the occurrence of an incorrect result produced by a computer
Words starting with
What is error meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase error refers to a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention, or (baseball) a failure of a defensive player to make an out when normal play would have sufficed, or inadvertent incorrectness, or departure from what is ethically acceptable, or a misconception resulting from incorrect information, or part of a statement that is not correct. See error meaning in Hindi, error definition, translation and meaning of error in Hindi. Find error similar words, error synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of error. Find the answer of what is the meaning of error in Hindi. देखें error का हिन्दी मतलब, error का मीनिंग, error का हिन्दी अर्थ, error का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "error"
What is error meaning in Hindi, error translation in Hindi, error definition, pronunciations and examples of error in Hindi. error का हिन्दी मीनिंग, error का हिन्दी अर्थ, error का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more