face - Meaning in Hindi
face - Meaning in Hindi
- बाह्य अर्थ+1
- अक्षर आकृति+1
- ताश के पत्ते का अंकित भाग+1
- अंकित मूल्य(masc)
- बाहरी भाग
- ऊपरी भाग(masc)
- अग्र भाग(masc)
- प्रत्यक्ष मूल्य(masc)
face Word Forms & Inflections
faced (verb past tense)
facing (verb present participle)
faces (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of face in English
- the side upon which the use of a thing depends (usually the most prominent surface of an object)
- "he dealt the cards face down"
- a part of a person that is used to refer to a person
- "he looked out at a roomful of faces"
- "when he returned to work he met many new faces"
- a surface forming part of the outside of an object
- "dew dripped from the face of the leaf"
- "he examined all sides of the crystal"
- "they travelled across the face of the continent"
- a contorted facial expression
- "she made a grimace at the prospect"
- a specific size and style of type within a type family
case, case, case, font, fount, fount, typeface
- the part of an animal corresponding to the human face
- the front of the human head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear
- "he washed his face"
- "I wish I had seen the look on his face when he got the news"
- status in the eyes of others
- "he lost face"
- impudent aggressiveness
boldness, brass, brass, cheek, nerve
- "he had the effrontery to question my honesty"
- "I couldn't believe her boldness"
- the feelings expressed on a person's face
aspect, aspect, expression, expression, facial expression, look
- "a look of triumph"
- "a sad expression"
- "an angry face"
- the general outward appearance of something
- "the face of the city is changing"
- the striking or working surface of an implement
- a vertical surface of a building or cliff
- deal with (something unpleasant) head on
confront, face up
- "He faced the terrible consequences of his mistakes"
- "You must confront your problems"
- present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize
- "An enormous dilemma faces us"
- "He was faced with all the evidence and could no longer deny his actions"
- "We confronted him with the evidence"
- oppose, as in hostility or a competition
- "Jackson faced Smith in the boxing ring"
- "The two enemies finally confronted each other"
- "You must confront your opponent"
- cover the front or surface of
- "The building was faced with beautiful stones"
- line the edge (of a garment) with a different material
- "face the lapels of the jacket"
- turn so as to face; turn the face in a certain direction
- "Turn and face your partner now"
- turn so as to expose the face
- "face a playing card"
- be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to
front, front, look
- "My backyard look onto the pond"
- "The building faces the park"
- "The house looks north"
- be opposite
- "the facing page"
- "the two sofas face each other"
Synonyms of face
- aspect, expression, facial expression, look
- boldness, brass, cheek, nerve
- human face
- case, font, fount, typeface
- confront, face up
- confront, present
- front, look
The face is the front of an animal's head that features the eyes, nose and mouth, and through which animals express many of their emotions. The face is crucial for human identity, and damage such as scarring or developmental deformities may affect the psyche adversely.
चेहरा (face) कई प्राणियों के सिर के सामने वाली ओर पाया जाने वाला भाग है जिसमें कई ज्ञानेन्द्रियां उपस्थित होती हैं, हालाँकि हर प्राणी का चेहरा नहीं होता। स्तनधारियों में आमतौर पर मुख पर नाक, कान, मुँह और आँखें होती हैं। मानव व अन्य स्तनधारी इनसे अपनी भावनाएँ भी प्रकट करते हैं, तथा इसे एक-दूसरे को पहचानने व मौखिक संचार के लिए भी प्रयोग करते हैं।Also see "Face" on Wikipedia
More matches for face
|face value||अंकित मूल्य|
|face showed||चेहरा दिखा|
|face thereof||उसका चेहरा|
|face powder||फेस पाउडर|
|face pale||चेहरा पीला|
|face interviews||फेस इंटरव्यू|
|face darkened||चेहरा काला|
|face covered||फेस कवर|
|face page||मुख पृष्ठ|
|faces turned||चेहरे बदले|
Ad-free experience & much more
30 most commonly used idioms
Tips for Kannada language beginners
Must read books by Ruskin Bond
Difference between I and Me
What is another word for face ?
Words starting with
What is face meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase face refers to the side upon which the use of a thing depends (usually the most prominent surface of an object), or a part of a person that is used to refer to a person, or a surface forming part of the outside of an object, or a contorted facial expression, or a specific size and style of type within a type family, or the part of an animal corresponding to the human face, or deal with (something unpleasant) head on. See face meaning in Hindi, face definition, translation and meaning of face in Hindi. Find face similar words, face synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of face. Find the answer of what is the meaning of face in Hindi. देखें face का हिन्दी मतलब, face का मीनिंग, face का हिन्दी अर्थ, face का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "face"
What is face meaning in Hindi, face translation in Hindi, face definition, pronunciations and examples of face in Hindi. face का हिन्दी मीनिंग, face का हिन्दी अर्थ, face का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.