implant - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of implant in English
- a prosthesis placed permanently in tissue
- put firmly in the mind
- "Plant a thought in the students' minds"
- become attached to and embedded in the uterus
- "The egg fertilized in vitro implanted in the uterus of the birth mother with no further complications"
- fix or set securely or deeply
embed, engraft, imbed, plant
- "He planted a knee in the back of his opponent"
- "The dentist implanted a tooth in the gum"
Words starting with
What is implant meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase implant refers to a prosthesis placed permanently in tissue, or put firmly in the mind, or become attached to and embedded in the uterus, or fix or set securely or deeply. See implant meaning in Hindi, implant definition, translation and meaning of implant in Hindi. Find implant similar words, implant synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of implant. Find the answer of what is the meaning of implant in Hindi. देखें implant का हिन्दी मतलब, implant का मीनिंग, implant का हिन्दी अर्थ, implant का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "implant"
What is implant meaning in Hindi, implant translation in Hindi, implant definition, pronunciations and examples of implant in Hindi. implant का हिन्दी मीनिंग, implant का हिन्दी अर्थ, implant का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more