know - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of know in English
- the fact of being aware of information that is known to few people
- "he is always in the know"
- accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority
acknowledge, recognise, recognize
- "The Crown Prince was acknowledged as the true heir to the throne"
- "We do not recognize your gods"
- be familiar or acquainted with a person or an object
- "Do you know my sister?"
- "I know him under a different name"
- "She doesn't know this composer"
- "This flower is known as a Peruvian Lily"
- "We know this movie"
- be cognizant or aware of a fact or a specific piece of information; possess knowledge or information about
- "I know it's time"
- "I know that the President lied to the people"
- "I want to know who is winning the game!"
- be aware of the truth of something; have a belief or faith in something; regard as true beyond any doubt
- "Galileo knew that the earth moves around the sun"
- "I know that I left the key on the table"
- know how to do or perform something
- "Does your husband know how to cook?"
- "She knows how to knit"
- have fixed in the mind
- "Do you know the poem well enough to recite it?"
- "I know Latin"
- "This student knows her irregular verbs"
- have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- "have you ever known hunger?"
- "I have lived a kind of hell when I was a drug addict"
- "I know the feeling!"
- "I lived through two divorces"
- "The holocaust survivors have lived a nightmare"
- perceive as familiar
- "I know this voice!"
- be able to distinguish, recognize as being different
- "The child knows right from wrong"
- know the nature or character of
- "we all knew her as a big show-off"
- have sexual intercourse with
bang, bang, be intimate, bed, bed, bed, bonk, do it, eff, fuck, get it on, get laid, have a go at it, have intercourse, have it away, have it off, have sex, hump, hump, jazz, lie with, love, love, make love, make out, roll in the hay, screw, sleep together, sleep with
- "Adam knew Eve"
- "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"
- "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
Words starting with
What is know meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase know refers to the fact of being aware of information that is known to few people, or accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority, or be familiar or acquainted with a person or an object, or be cognizant or aware of a fact or a specific piece of information; possess knowledge or information about, or be aware of the truth of something; have a belief or faith in something; regard as true beyond any doubt, or know how to do or perform something. See know meaning in Hindi, know definition, translation and meaning of know in Hindi. Find know similar words, know synonyms. Also learn know opposite words, know antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of know. Find the answer of what is the meaning of know in Hindi. देखें know का हिन्दी मतलब, know का मीनिंग, know का हिन्दी अर्थ, know का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "know"
What is know meaning in Hindi, know translation in Hindi, know definition, pronunciations and examples of know in Hindi. know का हिन्दी मीनिंग, know का हिन्दी अर्थ, know का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more