attend - Meaning in Kannada
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of attend in English
- give heed (to)
advert, give ear, hang, pay heed
- "She hung on his every word"
- "The children in the audience attended the recital quietly"
- "They attended to everything he said"
- work for or be a servant to
assist, attend to, serve, wait on
ಶುಶ್ರೂಷೆ ಮಾಡು, ...Premium
- "Can you wait on our table, please?"
- "Is a salesperson assisting you?"
- "May I serve you?"
- "She attends the old lady in the wheelchair"
- "The minister served the King for many years"
- take charge of or deal with
look, see, see, take care
- "Could you see about lunch?"
- "I must attend to this matter"
- "She took care of this business"
- be present at (meetings, church services, university), etc.
- "did you go to the meeting?"
- "I rarely attend services at my church"
- "She attends class regularly"
- to accompany as a circumstance or follow as a result
- "Menuhin's playing was attended by a 15-minute standing ovation"
Words starting with
What is attend meaning in Kannada?
The word or phrase attend refers to give heed (to), or work for or be a servant to, or take charge of or deal with, or be present at (meetings, church services, university), etc., or to accompany as a circumstance or follow as a result. See attend meaning in Kannada, attend definition, translation and meaning of attend in Kannada. Find attend similar words, attend synonyms. Also learn attend opposite words, attend antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of attend. Find the answer of what is the meaning of attend in Kannada.
Other languages: attend meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "attend"
What is attend meaning in Kannada, attend translation in Kannada, attend definition, pronunciations and examples of attend in Kannada.
Ad-free experience & much more