address - Meaning in Hindi
address - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of address in English
- the stance assumed by a golfer in preparation for hitting a golf ball
- (computer science) the code that identifies where a piece of information is stored
computer address, reference
आईपी अड्रेस, ...Premium
- written directions for finding some location; written on letters or packages that are to be delivered to that location
destination, name and address
- a sign in front of a house or business carrying the conventional form by which its location is described
- the manner of speaking to another individual
- "he failed in his manner of address to the captain"
- the act of delivering a formal spoken communication to an audience
- "he listened to an address on minor Roman poets"
- the place where a person or organization can be found or communicated with
- social skill
- greet, as with a prescribed form, title, or name
- "Call me Mister"
- "He always addresses me with `Sir'"
- "She calls him by first name"
- access or locate by address
- address or apply oneself to something, direct one's efforts towards something, such as a question
- direct a question at someone
- act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
cover, deal, handle, plow, treat, treat, treat
- "The course covered all of Western Civilization"
- "The new book treats the history of China"
- "This book deals with incest"
- put an address on (an envelope)
- speak to someone
accost, come up to
- give a speech to
- "The chairman addressed the board of trustees"
- speak to
- "He addressed the crowd outside the window"
- adjust and aim (a golf ball) at in preparation of hitting
An address is a collection of information, presented in a mostly fixed format, used to give the location of a building, apartment, or other structure or a plot of land, generally using political boundaries and street names as references, along with other identifiers such as house or apartment numbers and organization name. Some addresses also contain special codes, such as a postal code, to make identification easier and aid in the routing of mail.Also see "Address" on Wikipedia
Ad-free experience & much more
Types of nouns
Difference between Voice and Speech in Grammar
Ten most beautiful words in English
How to greet in Hindi?
What is another word for address ?
Sentences with the word address
Words starting with
What is address meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase address refers to the stance assumed by a golfer in preparation for hitting a golf ball, or (computer science) the code that identifies where a piece of information is stored, or written directions for finding some location; written on letters or packages that are to be delivered to that location, or a sign in front of a house or business carrying the conventional form by which its location is described, or the manner of speaking to another individual, or the act of delivering a formal spoken communication to an audience, or greet, as with a prescribed form, title, or name. See address meaning in Hindi, address definition, translation and meaning of address in Hindi. Find address similar words, address synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of address. Find the answer of what is the meaning of address in Hindi. देखें address का हिन्दी मतलब, address का मीनिंग, address का हिन्दी अर्थ, address का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "address"
What is address meaning in Hindi, address translation in Hindi, address definition, pronunciations and examples of address in Hindi. address का हिन्दी मीनिंग, address का हिन्दी अर्थ, address का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.