impression - Meaning in Hindi
impression - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of impression in English
- the act of pressing one thing on or into the surface of another
- "he watched the impression of the seal on the hot wax"
- an impressionistic portrayal of a person
- "he did a funny impression of a politician"
- (dentistry) an imprint of the teeth and gums in wax or plaster
- "the dentist took an impression for use in preparing an inlay"
- an outward appearance
- "he made a good impression"
- "I wanted to create an impression of success"
- "she retained that bold effect in her reproductions of the original painting"
- a vague idea in which some confidence is placed
belief, belief, feeling, feeling, notion, opinion
- "his impression of her was favorable"
- "I had a feeling that she was lying"
- "it strengthened my belief in his sincerity"
- "what are your feelings about the crisis?"
- a clear and telling mental image
mental picture, picture, picture
- "he described his mental picture of his assailant"
- "he had no clear picture of himself or his world"
- "the events left a permanent impression in his mind"
- all the copies of a work printed at one time
- "they ran off an initial printing of 2000 copies"
- a symbol that is the result of printing or engraving
- "he put his stamp on the envelope"
- a concavity in a surface produced by pressing
depression, depression, imprint
- "he left the impression of his fingers in the soft mud"
Ad-free experience & much more
Ways to improve your spoken English skills
Difference between I and Me
20 important phrases to learn in Hindi
Confusing words in English
What is another word for impression ?
Sentences with the word impression
Words that rhyme with impression
Words starting with
What is impression meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase impression refers to the act of pressing one thing on or into the surface of another, or an impressionistic portrayal of a person, or (dentistry) an imprint of the teeth and gums in wax or plaster, or an outward appearance, or a vague idea in which some confidence is placed, or a clear and telling mental image. See impression meaning in Hindi, impression definition, translation and meaning of impression in Hindi. Find impression similar words, impression synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of impression. Find the answer of what is the meaning of impression in Hindi. देखें impression का हिन्दी मतलब, impression का मीनिंग, impression का हिन्दी अर्थ, impression का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "impression"
What is impression meaning in Hindi, impression translation in Hindi, impression definition, pronunciations and examples of impression in Hindi. impression का हिन्दी मीनिंग, impression का हिन्दी अर्थ, impression का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.