sensitising - Meaning in Hindi
Definitions and Meaning of sensitise in English
- make sensitive or aware
sensibilise, sensibilize, sensify, sensitize
- "He was not sensitized to her emotional needs"
- make (a material) sensitive to light, often of a particular colour, by coating it with a photographic emulsion
संवेदनशील बनाना, ...Premium
- "sensitize the photographic film"
- make sensitive to a drug or allergen
- "Long-term exposure to this medicine may sensitize you to the allergen"
- cause to sense; make sensitive
- "My tongue became sensitized to good wine"
- "She sensitized me with respect to gender differences in this traditional male-dominated society"
Synonyms of sensitise
Antonyms of sensitise
More matches for sensitise
Words starting with
What is sensitising meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase sensitising refers to make sensitive or aware, or make (a material) sensitive to light, often of a particular colour, by coating it with a photographic emulsion, or make sensitive to a drug or allergen, or cause to sense; make sensitive. See sensitising meaning in Hindi, sensitising definition, translation and meaning of sensitising in Hindi. Find sensitising similar words, sensitising synonyms. Also learn sensitising opposite words, sensitising antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of sensitising. Find the answer of what is the meaning of sensitising in Hindi. देखें sensitising का हिन्दी मतलब, sensitising का मीनिंग, sensitising का हिन्दी अर्थ, sensitising का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "sensitising"
What is sensitising meaning in Hindi, sensitising translation in Hindi, sensitising definition, pronunciations and examples of sensitising in Hindi. sensitising का हिन्दी मीनिंग, sensitising का हिन्दी अर्थ, sensitising का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more